Is the world's most common mechanical recovery method of screw pump, gear pump, pumping, and the lesson topic is the most common pump can't be full of, cause the low yield, pump is not completely full because of the pump capacity is greater than the yield of Wells or pump suction inlet gas separation, a department of pump displacement suffer indignities interference and loss, if to eliminate the influence of pump in the gas and control the running time of the pump, the pump displacement match the amount of fluid flow into the bottom hole, can advance the efficiency and reduce the capital. The detailed practice of maintaining the high yield rate of pumping oil of the screw pump is as follows:
1. The measurement of acoustic liquid level should be carried out to determine the relative depth of the suction inlet of the liquid producing surface and the screw pump. If the liquid level is higher than the pump suction, the well cannot be mined at maximum yield. If the gas interference affects the yield, the liquid level is higher than the pump suction inlet; If excessive volume leads to low yield, the liquid level should be at the pump inlet or around.
2. The indicator measurement pump is full of percentage of the pump, and the motor power and indicator data can be obtained at the same time by the integrated data acquisition system. One of the main USES of the indicator diagram is how the diagnostic pump works and analyzes the downhole problems. Application to produce liquid level measurement combined with indicator diagram can know well whether to maximize the production yield, liquid column height is higher than the pump suction import depth, pump is not completely full and free gas is upward along the casing annulus migration.
3. Diagnosis of low energy efficiency Wells. The method of diagnosis is to determine the total efficiency of the pumping system, and to determine the total efficiency only needs to measure the power of the original idea, to determine the pressure at the bottom of the well and to produce the accurate test data. Generally, the total efficiency of the beam pumping system should be about 50%, if it is lower than that, it should improve its function. Progress of total efficiency technology including high volumetric efficiency (the specifications of the pump and the shaft injection matching, eliminate interference, using time controller or timer control sucker) and in faced big thoughts.
4. Underground gas separation. Ineffective gear pump operation is often caused by gas interference, and can be diagnosed by the measurement of acoustic liquid level and the indicator diagram. It is best to place the suction inlet of the pump at the bottom of the fluid entry level, and the gas separator should be used if placed above. If the valve seat short section is arranged at least 10ft below the bottom of the fluid entry level, effective gas separation can occur in the annulus. However, the premise of the well often does not allow the pump to be placed under the fluid entry layer, then consider the underground gas separator. The conventional gas separator is composed of a fluid entry unit (such as a perforated nipple), an outer tube (such as an oil tube with a plug at the bottom) and a sealing tube at the bottom of the pump.
5. Control pump displacement can be controlled by adjusting 4 parameters: plunger size, stroke length, pump number, daily running time. Due to the large equipment use, usually do not change the size of the difference of suitable pump. The simplest approach is to change the configuration of the ground equipment, such as shifting the rod to change the stroke length of the ground and pump. The second is to replace the motor pulley to control the number of pumps. Pump volume and the well productivity can be realized by changing the operation time, to match the topic, the following devices can be used to control the running time: empty distance of pumping controller, timer and percentage timer. If the pump is not full, the air pump will stop the pump. The timer controls the running time of the pump, which is cheaper and more simple to operate. The duration of the stop pump should be short to the pressure of the oil layer at the bottom of the well.
Homework can use 45 min for each well to determine the sound waves, indicator and so on, to determine the well productivity, downhole pump dynamic and downhole gas separator, the dynamic of the sucker rod and beam pumping unit load and the dynamic of the motor. With the analysis of 45min, the students can get the maximum output and lower the cost.