Three screw pump is the use of screw rotary to absorb liquid, due to the mutual engagement of each screw and screw and the close coordination of the liner wall, between the inlet and outlet of the pump, can be divided into one or more of the sealed space. The three-screw pump is widely used in petroleum, electric power, chemical fiber, ship, metallurgy, glass, machinery, machine tool, highway, etc. Suitable for conveying fuel oil, hydraulic oil, lubricating oil, asphalt, crude oil and other similar lubricants.
For intermittent operation high pressure and low viscosity, inferior lubricating medium or similar medium, pump actual life will be shortened. We recommend checking at intervals to see if the condition is within the specified range.
1. Start the
(1) check the sealing of all pipe flanges and joints before starting, and the requirements are tight.
(2) rotate the coupling to check whether the pump's rotation is flexible. If there is another difficulty in jamming, remove the pump.
(3) for the first time, the relief valve shall be unscrewed or removed, and the liquid shall be injected into the pump and the coupling shall be rotated counterclockwise to ensure sufficient lubrication of the friction pairs.
(4) all valves shall be opened in the suction and discharge line before starting, and the closed valve shall not be started. Check whether the motor turns correctly.
(5) after the above preparations are completed, the power can be turned on and started directly.
(1) if the sound of the pump and motor is abnormal (or the current meter is rising rapidly), stop immediately and find out the cause.
(2) the outlet pressure shall not exceed the pressure indicated by the brand name of the pump.
(3) the safety valve has been adjusted before the delivery and shall not be transferred arbitrarily.
(4) if the piping system fails, the safe return should be stopped immediately. General relief valve return time must not exceed 3 minutes. If the time is too long pump, the pulse wave generated by the continuous flow of the liquid causes the pump to vibrate, and even causes the pump to "kill" the damage.
(5) the drip leakage of the shaft seal is normal. If the oil leak is greater than 10ml/h, it should stop the failure or replace the new sealing element.
(6) in the circuit that controls the operation of the motor, there should be an overload protection element. If the pump "bite to death", the power should be cut off automatically to prevent the motor from burning.